Flywheel The World – FTW Micro Flywheels
Flywheel The World mades these tiny flywheels to enable flywheel conversions in mag-fed springers that would normally never fit a flywheel cage. The micro flywheels also made a lot of custom blaster designs possible with the help 3d printing. Among others they are used in the MHP Pigeon, Falond and Viper blasters.
FTW Micro wheels are machined from Delrin (or POM), and are made from colored material. Due to the small size they need a high RPM motor for the best performance. Optimal RPM’s are above 50.000 RPM for half length darts, and 65.000 RPM for full length darts.
- Micro flywheels developed in Australia
- For use in conversions and 3d printed blaster designs
- Machined from colored Delrin (POM)
- Optimal performance with >50.000 RPM for half length darts
- Optimal performance with 65.000 RPM for full length darts
- Available in 4 colors: black, blue, red, white
Black Hole, Blue Planet, Mars Red, Comet White