FTW Asteroids – Solar Flare – Brass Micro Flywheels
FTW Asteroid Flywheels are a metal version of the normal Flywheel The World Micro Flywheels. These flywheels are machined from brass and have an Acetal core. These metal wheels allow for a potentially higher speed of the darts (FPS). The weight of the wheels helps with maintaining FPS at a high rate of fire, and result in a higher energy efficiency.
Drawbacks are the longer wind down time, longer time before the wheels reach full speed (+579 milliseconds) and a noticeable increase in weight. These wheels are not suitable for motor braking due to their weight.
- Micro flywheels developed in Australia
- For use in conversions and 3d printed blaster designs
- Machined Brass with an Acetal core
- Wheels have higher weight than regular wheels
- Potentially higher FPS than plastic wheels
- Sustained FPS at higher ROF and higher efficiency
- Slower rev-up time (+579 Milliseconds) and longer wind down time
- Not suitable for use with motor braking
||12 × 7 × 3 cm