Below you will find assembly instructions for the Worker Terminator Blaster.
Look carefully at the instructions before starting to assemble the blaster.
Some things to keep in mind with assembly:
- The body is made from PolyCarbonate which is very hard but less flexible than ABS.
- Use the supplied screws – don’t use screws that are too long. The screw or screwpost of the blaster will break.
- Use a screwdriver that is well-fitted to the screwhead to prevent stripping your screws.
- Lubricate moving parts (with vaseline or silicone lube) – especially the the 0-ring on the plunger.
- Pump Grip assembly might need some lubrication.